2011/12/26

christmas in NY





Merry merry christmas!!
How was everything?
Time is flying because its already gone.

Today, I felt weird a little in the city.
Somebody was talking that every store in NY would be close during this holiday.
Usually they spend with their family and having a dinner and drinking both of holidays.
[I heard that in Korea they spend with lovers the 1day of holiday
and do the next day with their family.
Have you known that how to spend the holiday in the world?]
Anyway it was like a New years day in Japan.
Although almost of stores in SOHO which is just like Harajuku had been closed,
there were a few people who was shopping.
But you know...they will be going on the biggest sale which called ''after christmas''.
So Im going to go somewhere with my boyfriend and skip my class.

5days later this year will be over...
Many of things happened in last year makes me feel as if a few days ago.
And I finally decide to resign our dormitory in next Feb.
But still I dont tell my boss about this.
what I need is looking for new home,part time job,
prepare for moving...and make an appointment with him...
I wonder how he will feel and suppose.

wow already its 2am now.
Im going to bed!
see you♥


dear rie

next time
I try to write down this blog including with translation!

bye-bye

.