2011/12/24




Hello***

Coming Christmas Eve soon!!

Well,What's do you guys do actually in Japan??

Go to bar? night club? home party???

Are you preparing anything for tomorrow?

Heard that Tokyo is much colder than here definitely.

Is that make sense???

I'm thinking that what I make for them tmorrow..

It's will be on Saturday.

However our school will be close because of holiday,

I have to work daytime....That's so sucks is that!!!!!!?

Anyway,yesterday Misha had visiting in our dormitory for her job for 4 days.

We have had a very nice conversation during we stayed here,with English of course.

She made me feel weird something but the other hand,

really encourage me for everything that

I never heard such a interesting story that her vision and her personal life !

So thank you for coming here!!

Hope we can meet up after christmas.