2011/12/19



Hi.

This is haru.

What's going on?
This year is running out soon.

We're going to Holiday season in 1 week!
There are many santa clauses drinking around in the city.
How do kids who still believe in Santa are supposed to feel
when they see these kinds of Santas ??
Now,I didn't know that Santa has been married with Mrs Santa.

There is a lot of things I never know about religion,culture,history and people.
So I should learn whatever with English at the same time during I'm here
because been having precious experience that can't get in Japan.

Anyway I'm planning to go Boston and Portland for vacation in the begining of next February.
The bus tickets which are sold by MEGA BUS that cheap bus company are only $1 for single round. Isn't it too cheap?!That's really incredible RIGHT??I'm going to be exciting!go to sightseeing,meeting my ex-guest,eating delicious robster,spending happily...as much as I can.
because there's only short time.